Thursday, October 30, 2008

Praxis II Mathematics Content Knowledge 0061

Instead of typing on this blog, I need to be studying for the Praxis II math test. I'm taking it on Saturday, November 15, 08. It's been a long time for some of these concepts, but I need to do well as I got a call for an interview today.

Our real estate appraisal business is really slow and Wendy (my wife) can handle it on her own.
http://www.wendygurley.com/
It was great for 6 years, but with the economy the way it is, I need to get a job.

I applied at McDonalds, Burger King, Rally's, and Raising Canes, but they didn't call, thank God!

My last job was as a middle school math teacher, but I told the lady who called me today that I wanted to teach high school. We'll see how that goes. Again, I need to worry about passing the Praxis II, but they want to interview me before the test. Maybe it will work out better that way.

If anyone out there wants to compare notes on the Praxis II Mathematics Content Knowledge 0061, please let me know.

Maybe we can help each other.

No comments: