Saturday, November 8, 2008

List Jumper by Darren Oleander

Thank God those elections are over! I thought McCain was going to make a comeback, but I was wrong. It wasn't the first time and it won't be the last. I'm just glad the commercials are over.

The other day during all this, I got an email from a guy I met online a while back by the name of Darren Olander. He created a list building site called List Jumper. It's free to join and you can
earn credits by either referring others or reading emails. You inturn can use those credits
to jump ahead on the list and the people you jump ahead of will receive your message when you advertise. You can send a message to your list every 3 days.

It looks like a cool program for anyone who needs to advertise and has a limited budget.

Like me :)

No comments: